As people are becoming increasingly interested about where their food comes from and how it was grown, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is becoming a popular alternative for getting high quality food from a trusted local farm. Our 115 acre farm is rich, Missouri farm land about 15 miles west of the Mississippi River. Our soil grows some of the best tasting, nutritious organic Heirloom vegetables. Instead of using chemicals, pesticides, or herbicides, we use cover crops, worm castings, natural minerals, and compost from our animals, to fertilize our soil. We do not use genetically modified (GMO) seeds ever. We acquired the farm in 2009, each year having added additional seed beds to the fields.Reasons to buy products from Organian Farms
- Cancel Anytime - No Commitment.
- Home Delivery - We deliver directly to your home weekly, every other week, or monthly.
- Customize your delivery - exclude items you do not like and add extra of items you do.
- Receive deliveries starting at only $25.00 per delivery.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Speak with friendly customer service Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM.